Today Uk’s online food delivery is the most favorable and comfortable system to manage your diet food anywhere with slight touch easyFood app.
West Midlands, United Kingdom May 23, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – We all know about JustEat’s online food takeaway, but you forget about easyfood company, which is the best takeaway online food company. Jeewan Sagu is the founder of this company and he is doing business with thousands of restaurants in the united kingdom. Wherever you are living, going, and enjoying, you just have to install the easyfood app from the google play store and order your food online with your area code. You will receive your order there and you can be billed via QR code.
The following press conference reporter has written about the Sir Stelios easy company and Jeewan Sagu CEO of easyFood.
- The Birmingham mail online news Community Reporter Kirsty Card | 8 SEP 2020 – is talking about Birmingham entrepreneur’s launched easyfood app to compete with takeaway giant Deliveroo. Founder Jeewan Sagu has launched the app easyfood with easyjet – after settling a name dispute with the company.
- The Grocers online news Community Reporter Steve Farrell | 2 May 2018 – is talking about EasyFood takeaway delivery service in talks with grocers. EasyJet tycoon Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou and Jeewan Sagu clinch the deal.
- The MarketingWeek online news Community Reporter Michaela Jefferson | 26 Jul 2021 – is talking about – ‘It’s all about right to play: How far can EasyGroup push its brand? Co-founder of all three new Easy brands, Jeewan Sagu believes EasyFood and EasyTaxi will be able to undercut their rivals and give them “a very big run for their money” as they enter the market, winning consumers over with the values inherent to the easy brand.
- The Shareholder news of easy is talking about Sir Stelios updating the easy family on brand protection. In this easy business conference some comments from Jeewan Sagu CEO of easyFood.
- The Prolific North online news Community Reporter Stephen Chapman | 30 April 2021 – is talking about easyJet boss founds easyMarketing. It’s been co-founded by Amit Sagu, who’s been named CEO, and has teamed up with long-term business partners, easyFood co-founder, Jeewan Sagu. They say that they’ve invested more than £1m in the venture between them.
- The Insider Media online news Community Reporter Jon Robinson | 4 Aug 2020 – is talking about EASYJET FOUNDER BACKS FOOD APP LAUNCH. Owner easyFood Jeewan Sagu said: “Our app will do so much more than other delivery apps.
- The Asian World News online news Community Reporter Asian World | 2020-08-21 is talking about SIR STELIOS GOES INTO BATTLE WITH FOOD DELIVERY APP GIANTS. easyFood owner Jeewan Sagu says: “It’s a direct challenge to the likes of Deliveroo, Uber Eats, and Just Eat.
- The catering today’s online news Community Reporter Lewis Catchpole | 5 August 2020 – is talking about Sir Stelios backs Deliveroo and Just Eat rival.
- The Scots Man online news Community Reporter Jane Bradley | 10th August 2020 – EasyJet launches restaurant app with tracing facility built-in. EasyFood owner Jeewan Sagu said: “It’s a direct challenge to the likes of Deliveroo, Uber Eats, and Just Eat.
- The business influencer online news Community Reporter Mani Hayre | February 1, 2021 – is talking about How the Need for Chicken Led Two University Graduates to Become Part of Sir Stelios’ Easy Brand Family. I caught up with Jeewan Sagu, one of the founders of EasyFood based in Birmingham to discuss.
- The Morning Advertiser online news Community Reporter Stuart Stone | 13-Aug-2020 – is talking about Easyjet founder to fly in the face of JustEat, Deliveroo, and Uber Eats. The new launch, which went live on 13 August, is seen as a “direct challenge” to delivery market mainstays such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, and Just Eat according to its founder Jeewan Sagu.
2 The Lodge, Burrough Court, Burrough on the Hill, Melton Mowbray
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.