The summer season in India starts in April, and then the weather becomes better in July. During these months, the temperature of India majorly rises to 42 °C. Therefore, when the summers’ heat makes you exhausted, you have the option of AC as it can provide you heavenly comfort.
Here we are going to recommend you a list of some of the best ACs in India that you can consider buying in 2021.
- LG 1.5-Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- It possesses a dual inverter compressor that is best for providing fast cooling, conserving electricity, and creating minimal noise.
- There is an active energy control system that reduces power consumption by up to 57 percent.
- The pure copper condenser coil is utilized for improving reliability and for giving high efficiency.
- There is ocean black protection technology for the protection from sand, silt, and other pollutants.
- HD Filter purifiers are added for stopping harmful bacteria in the air.
- Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Air Conditioner
- It is known for its excellent cooling performance even when the outside temperature is 48 °C.
- FlxiCool Hybrid jet inverter technology is fitted in this inverter for adjusting power consumption. It can serve personal cooling needs and weather conditions.
- There is an inbuilt voltage stabilizer that works for handling voltage fluctuations, ranging between 150V to 280V.
- Additionally, this inverter can even perform at a low voltage of 195V.
- There are so many convenient characteristics of these air conditioners, for instance; auto-restart, sleep mode, child lock, leakage detector, and much more.
- Voltas 1.4 Ton Inverter Adjustable Split AC
- Tremendous modifiable inverter technology facilitates the AC to work at numerous tonnages according to the users’ requirements.
- It works at one or even 1.4-ton capacity, which depends upon the outside temperature and on the number of people in a room.
- The cooling performance is exceptional even when the temperature is 52 °C outside.
- There is a stabilizer option also available that can stabilize the voltage fluctuations between 100V to 290V.
- 5-Star energy conservation ensures that an adequate amount of energy is saved without reducing the product’s capability.
- There is an advanced multi-stage filtration process that works for removing viruses, harmful bacteria, dust, allergens, and odors from the room.
- Daikin 1.5-Tons 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- Amazing Neo Swing compressor is best for increased cooling performance and there is significantly less noise. It also reduces energy wastage.
- Econo Mode is also added to this air conditioner. This feature is utilized for decreasing power consumption, and it also reduces electricity bills.
- The 5-star energy-conserving characteristic makes it the best AC, and its efficiency is not affected by anything.
- There is a copper condenser coil used to provide well cooling performance that can last for a more extended period.
- Coanda Airflow features make this AC the best buying option for this year. As with the help of this feature, cold air spreads all over the room equally.
- There is also an inbuilt voltage stabilizer that can make your AC work perfectly even when there is low voltage. Also, it helps to withstand the fluctuations of voltage.
- Power Chill Operation is also added in this AC for delivering immediate cooling.
If you don’t want to waste your money buying an AC that is not according to the latest weather and technology, you must buy any of the best air conditioners mentioned above. Furthermore, always purchase air conditioners from well-reputed websites so that you can get genuine products. Also, having proper knowledge about the product before buying is also very important. So, consider these tips while buying the best AC in India!