170 Pages of Market Study Conducted on the Talc Market by Fact.MR, a Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Vital Insights into Key Factors and its Consequent Impact on the Demand and Sales of the Talc Market over the Forecast Period 2019-2029
Fact.MR’s latest study on the Talc Market provide compelling insights into critical trend and opportunities creating the demand prospects during the assessment period. It also highlights potential sales pockets in terms of taxonomy including By Form(Powdered Talc,Talc Lumps or Granules) By End use (Talc for Agriculture,Talc for Pharmaceuticals)
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4479
Efficacy to offer stain free paint finish and advanced optical properties will increase talc’s uptake within paints & coatings industry which is projected to account for over one fourth of the market share by the end of 2029. Talc’s weather resistivity coupled with its excellent barrier properties makes it an ideal pigment, filler and extender in paints & coatings. Furthermore, talc is an excellent reinforcing filler in engineering thermoplastics used for automotive parts. The shift towards lightweight automotive parts will assist the market to grow at a rate of ~3% throughout the assessment period (2019-2029).
Key Takeaways of Talc Market:
- Chemically inert and soft to the touch, talc will remain an ideal ingredient in cosmetics and an ideal carrier for perfumes.
- Increased consumption of talc as an anti-blocking agent in polyethylene is set to propel demand for talc during the forecast period.
- Ceramics industry will continue to dominate the demand pie among other end use industries and is forecast to account for over one fourth of the revenue share by 2029
- Based on its form, powder form talc is projected to maintain its supremacy in the market and is projected surpass market valuation over US $ 510 Mn by the end of 2029
- Talc carbonate is set to register an upward growth rate among deposit types and is anticipated to create absolute $ opportunities of ~ US$224 Mn by the end of forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, East Asia will continue to remain a frontrunner in the global talc market throughout the forecast period with a CAGR of ~4%
“Efficacy to restore mechanical properties of recycled plastics and its ability to be an ideal nucleating agent in biopolymers will amplify the demand for talc, during the forecast period”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4479
Acquisitions to Remain Market Hallmark
Talc market is partially consolidated in nature in which Imerys S.A., Minerals Technologies, and Mondo Minerals have accounted for over one third of the market in 2018. To leverage the immense potential, the market has experienced new entrants during the historical period (2014 – 2018). Prominent companies have been involved in acquisitions and expansion of their global distribution network to strengthen their position in the market
|Market Size Value in 2021||USD 372.7 Million|
|Market Value Forecast in 2031||USD 600 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2031|
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & Kilo Tons for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaEuropeLatin AmericaSouth AsiaEast AsiaOceaniaMiddle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.SCanadaBrazilMexicoGermanyU.KFranceSpainItalyChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaThailandIndonesiaVietnamAustraliaNew ZealandGCCIsraelTurkey|
|Key Segments Covered||FormEnd Use IndustryDeposit TypeRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Golcha Minerals Pvt. LtdIMI Fabi LLCJai Vardhman Khaniz Pvt. Ltd.Lianoing Aihai Talc Co. Ltd.Xilolite S.AImerys S.AMondo MineralsMinerals Technologies Inc.Nippon Talc Co. Ltd.RT Vanderbilt Holding Company Inc.|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Segments Covered
- Powdered Talc
- Talc Lumps or Granules
- End Use Industry
- Talc for Agriculture
- Talc for Ceramics
- Talc for Pharmaceuticals
- Talc for Paints & Coatings
- Talc for Cosmetics
- Talc for Pulp & Paper
- Talc for Food
- Talc for Other End Uses
- Deposit Type
- Talc Chlorite
- Talc Carbonate
- Other Talc Deposit Types
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4479
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583