Corvallis, Oregon Aug 28, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – This series of powerful, inspirational conversations and mini-master classes reveals:
- How to bust toxic myths of aging that can zap your vitality and limit your possibilities.
- Practical tips for thriving in mind, body, and spirit in the second half of life.
- Why do you have more to offer the world today, than you did ten years ago.
Join us for the “We Are More than Our Age” special series on the Soul Big Life Show and make every age your very best age.
Podcast host, Lea Bayles says, “Negative beliefs about aging are so prevalent in our culture that most of us take them on without even realizing it. The good news is that at any age you can expand into greater possibilities, health, vitality, and impact. We Are More Than Our Age Podcast series will help you do that!”
This series offers conversations with dynamic, creative people in the second half of life as well as focused mini-master classes to empower you to create the life and the future you love.
Notable guests include:
- Folk-blues-rock icon Freebo, bassist for Bonnie Raitt, Maria Muldaur, singer, songwriter, speaker
- Raven Blair Glover, “Talk Show Maven”, recipient of Lifetime Presidential Achievement Award
- Vicki Hannah Lein, blind singer-songwriter, speaker, author, and courage coach
- Frankie Picasso, author, founder of Good Talk Radio, world’s first female kickboxing promoter
- Rico Cavaglia, CA Senior Olympic Gold Medalist, author, and founder of Ageless Living Lifestyle
Host Lea Bayles, M.A. offers a unique blend of psychology, spirituality, holistic wellness, humor, and deep compassion.
Tune in free at
or search “Soul-Big Life Show” on your favorite podcast app.
Be sure to subscribe so you get notifications as each episode releases!
Fans of the podcast can contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email to provide feedback and ideas for the podcast, or to apply to become a guest on the show. Lea Bayles Coaching: Recovering from an immune system crash propelled Lea on a healing journey into ancient holistic practices and modern energy medicine, which she integrated into a diverse career empowering the well-being of mind, body, and spirit in hospitals, spiritual centers, board rooms, and retreats. As a popular coach, speaker, and teacher her inspiring, lively approach creates paradigm-shifting, life-changing experiences for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Lea specializes in working with big-hearted, high-achievers who have bright dreams for their lives and our world. She helps them become unshakeable – connecting with their inner strength, sense of purpose, and unique gifts so that they can create the impact they really want while feeling fabulous and having lots of fun along the way!
Source :Lea Bayles Coaching
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.