According to Fact.MR’s analysis on the red wine industry, the market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 125 Bn, expanding at a CAGR of over 5% across the 2021-2031 assessment period. In the near-term forecast, the industry is projected to be valued at US$ 78 Bn by 2022, reflecting a CAGR of over 2%.
From 2016 to 2020, sales of red wine expanded sluggishly at a CAGR of nearly 2%. This restricted trajectory was largely a result of limited market penetration across several markets coupled with the highly premium nature of wines, rendering them highly expensive. Prospects declined amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, as distilleries ceased operations while consumers drifted towards consuming more health boosting beverages.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=160
|Market size value in 2022||USD 78 Billion|
|Market forecast value in 2031||USD 125 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5% from 2021 to 2031|
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & ‘000 Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceaniaMiddle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.SCanadaBrazilMexicoGermanyU.KFranceSpainItalyRussiaChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaAustraliaGCCSouth Africa|
|Key Market Segments Covered||Product TypeSales ChannelBody TypeSweetness LevelRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Accolade Wines Australia LimitedCasella Family BrandsCaviro Viña Concha y Toro SAConstellation BrandsDiageo PlcE&J Gallo WineryGrupo PeñaflorThe Wine GroupTreasury Wine Estates|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=160
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative red wine markets?
- Which factors will impact the growth of red wine?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the red wine industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?
Accolade Wines Australia Limited.
Casella Family Brands
Concha y Toro
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=160
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Red Wine Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Red Wine Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Red Wine Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Red Wine Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Rapeseed Oil Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Red Wine Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Red Wine Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Red Wine Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Red Wine Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Red Wine Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583