The global paper dyes market is poised to surpass US$ 1 billion, expanding at a little over 2% in terms of value CAGR across the 2021-2031 forecast period, concludes Fact.MR’s recently published report. Demand is expected to remain sustained amidst growing adoption of paper-based packaging solutions across various industries.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
Historically, the market performed moderately, expanding at under 2% CAGR to surpass US$ 950 million in 2020. This moderate outlook is an outcome of the recessionary impacts ushered in by the COVID-19 pandemic on industrial production, particularly regarding chemicals & materials. Growth is expected to remain sustained amidst the surging need for disposable hygiene products.
According to the World Health Organization, mortality rates from communicable diseases have registered a significant decline in the past 20 years. While pneumonia and other lower respiratory infections claimed many lives in 2019, it was much lesser compared to 2000. Also, tuberculosis-related deaths have also fallen drastically. This is mostly an outcome of increased consciousness regarding personal hygiene, prompting consumers to purchase tissue papers, toilet papers and other paper products, driving demand for paper dyes.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6351
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By application, paper dyes for packaging & boards to expand at nearly 5% CAGR through 2031
- Prominent end users to largely prefer basic dyes, with the segment expanding at a CAGR of nearly 3%
- Sales of direct dyes and sulphur dyes to jointly expand at over 4% CAGR through 2031
- By form, liquid paper dyes to hold sway, expanding at nearly 4% CAGR in the long run
- The U.S. paper dyes market was valued at above US$ 250 million in 2020, amid high uptake across e-Commerce
- Prospects likely to appear highly optimistic across China, expanding at 4% CAGR to surpass US$ 400 million
“As demand for flexible and lightweight packaging increases, industries are incorporating paper-based packaging solutions, inclining demand for paper dyes across key regions,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & ‘000 Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceaniaLatin AmericaMiddle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaGermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalyRussiaChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaAustraliaBrazilMexicoArgentinaGCCSouth Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||ApplicationFormTypeRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||ArchromaAlliance Organics LLPAtul Ltd.Axyntis SASBASF SEChromatech Inc.Cromatos S.r.LVictor Color IndustriesRed Sun Dye ChemKeystone Aniline Corporation (Milliken & Company)Bhanu Dyes Private LimitedBurboyaSetas Color CenterShreem IndustriesDyStar Singapore Pte. Ltd.Vipul Organics Ltd.Kemira OyjBursa Boya Kimya Sanayi ve Tic. A.S|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6351
Key Market Segments Covered
- Paper Dyes for Packaging & Boards
- Paper Dyes for Coated Paper
- Paper Dyes for Writing & Printing
- Paper Dyes for Tissues
- Paper Dyes for Other Applications
- Powdered Paper Dyes
- Liquid Paper Dyes
- Sulphur Paper Dyes
- Direct Paper Dyes
- Acid Paper Dyes
- Basic Paper Dyes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- Rest of Oceania
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583