250 Pages Alcohol-Free Wine Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Alcohol-Free Wine. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Alcohol-Free Wine Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4532
Latest industry report on the non-alcoholic wine market by Fact.MR estimates sales to account for more than US$ 1.6 Bn in 2021. This market is expected to balloon at a CAGR 10.4% to top a valuation of US$ 4.5 Bn by the year 2031.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Alcohol-Free Wine market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Alcohol-Free Wine
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Alcohol-Free Wine, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Alcohol-Free Wine Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4532
Market Segments Covered in Non-Alcoholic Wine Industry Research
By Product Type
- Still Non-Alcoholic Wine
- Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Wine
By Alcohol Concentration
- Alcohol-free (0.0% ABV)
- Low-alcohol (Up to 1.2% ABV)
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Bottles
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Cans
By Sales Channel
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Sold at Liquor Stores
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Sold at Restaurants & Bars
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Sold through Online Stores
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Sold at Supermarkets
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Sold at Travel Retails
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Sold at Tasting Rooms
Key Takeaways of Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Study
- Europe leads the non-alcoholic wine market, holding shares more than 40% in 2018. The wine markets in Europe are well established with Italy and France having the highest per capita consumption of over 35 liters per person per year
- Although volume and value growth are modest in Europe, North America is anticipated to be the most important non-alcoholic wine market in the world with a growth rate of over 8%
- In 2018, the alcohol-free segment comprised more than 50% of the total share of the industry. Increasing adoption of these products as a form of sports drink has enhanced industry growth, especially among athletes
- Supermarkets represented more than 20% of the total beer market. With several innovative ways to boost consumer spending on non-alcoholic wines, supermarket chains are thriving on increasing sales
- The online stores segment is projected to grow at the highest growth rate of over 9% between 2019 and 2027. Inclination under the category of non-alcoholic wine to e-commerce and e-tailing is bringing about shifts in customer buying experience
“Over the past decade the market share of non-alcoholic wine has grown significantly with increasing preference for low liquor content drinks. The ever-growing trend towards health awareness and wellbeing is positioning non-alcoholic wine as one of the biggest product categories in beverages” says the Fact.MR analyst
Leading Wine Houses to Gain Robust Operating Margins
The global market for non-alcoholic wine is consolidated in nature with the existence of a few international companies and regional players operating globally. Some of the key players in the global non-alcoholic wine market are E & J Gallo Winery, Treasury Wine Estate, Castel Frères and McGuigan. Many alcohol manufacturers have moved their main focus from alcoholic beverages to low & non-alcoholic beverages to boost profitability margins due to zero tax policies on non-alcoholic beverages. Strategic alliances, new product releases, expansion of product portfolio and mergers & acquisitions are among the main strategies embraced by industry players to increase their share.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Key Question answered in the survey of Alcohol-Free Wine market report:
- Sales and Demand of Alcohol-Free Wine
- Growth of Alcohol-Free Wine Market
- Market Analysis of Alcohol-Free Wine
- Market Insights of Alcohol-Free Wine
- Key Drivers Impacting the Alcohol-Free Wine market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Alcohol-Free Wine market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Alcohol-Free Wine
More Valuable Insights on Alcohol-Free Wine Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Alcohol-Free Wine, Sales and Demand of Alcohol-Free Wine, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Non-Alcoholic Wine Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 10.4% During Forecast Period 2021-2031 appeared first on The Cloud Tribune.