Demand for insoluble fiber for use in functional food & beverage end use has been observed to be steadily growing, and is expected to showcase the same pace over the coming years. North America, being the top region, will witness higher demand for insoluble fibers as compared to other regions. Growing pharmaceutical industry is also set to bolster demand growth of insoluble fibers.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2460
As per Fact.MR’s latest revised report, the market is estimated to be valued at around US$ 2 Bn by the end of 2021, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6% over the long-run forecast period. In 2020, the COVID-19 outbreak mildly hit the market and it witnessed a decline in demand from its top regional markets, namely North America and Asia Pacific. All in all, the insoluble fiber market is set to get back on track by Q2 of 2021, and is expected to witness increased demand due to growing preference of people to stay healthy and have a well-maintained health status.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global insoluble fiber market is anticipated to showcase an addition of 1.8X market value by the end of 2031.
- APEJ is expected to capture a majority of market revenue and gain 161 BPS by 2031 in its market share.
- Under product, cellulose is expected to gain 278 BPS over the long-run forecast period of 2021-2031, while hemicellulose is anticipated to lose around 138 BPS over the same period.
- The market in India is projected to rise at a CAGR of more than 7% over the forecast period.
- Functional food and beverages, as an end-use application, holds a majority of the market value share, and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5% over the next ten years.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2460
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & MT for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEastern EuropeWestern EuropeAPEJJapanthe Middle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaMexicoBrazilGermanyItalyFranceU.K.SpainChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaGCCTurkey|
|Key Segments Covered||Product TypeSourceApplicationRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Archer Daniels Midland CompanyAshland Inc.DuPont de Nemours Inc.Ingredion Incorporated,Koninklijke DSM N.V.Südzucker AGSunOpta Inc.Tate & Lyle PLCCargill IncorporatedCP Kelco US Inc.Roquette FrèresAUSPERL Group Pty Ltd.BarnDad Innovative NutritionBatory FoodsEmsland-GroupFood Ingredients Group (Interfiber)Grain Processing CorporationJ. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KGNexira Inc.Unipektin Ingredients AG|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2460
Key Market Segments Covered in Report
- Cellulose Insoluble Fiber
- Hemicellulose Insoluble Fiber
- Chitin & Chitosan Insoluble Fiber
- Lignin Insoluble Fiber
- Bran Insoluble Fiber
- Resistant Starch Insoluble Fiber
- Exotic Fruits
- Citrus Fruits
- Cereals & Grains
- Pet Food with Insoluble Fiber
- Functional Food & Beverages with Insoluble Fiber
- Pharmaceutical & Dietary Supplements with Insoluble Fiber
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583