Artificially intelligent image upscaler software is vital for upscaling the images. If you have a low-resolution image to enlarge, you can achieve this goal with the help of image enlarging software. Suppose the user wants to print any image on a large paper size whose resolution is low, it’ll distort when printed, and that’s where such AI tools come in handy.
This article covers some useful AI image upscaler tools that can increase an image’s resolution without losing its details. It also covers the quick and complete steps for using each tool.
AI Image Enlarger: Overview
The concept of AI Image Enlarger increases the number of pixels in the image while preserving all the details, allowing the resolution to increase. It’s an image and photo upscaler software that operates online, requiring no additional software or tools to be downloaded on your computer.
The tool can improve image quality as well by sharpening them and reducing the noise. AI Image Enlarger uses Artificial Intelligence to process all the images. The process is fast, quick, and simple, allowing users to get the job done in seconds under normal circumstances.
In some cases, the tool might take a while to finish the task. However, the users need not stay on the webpage until the process completes. You can come back and download your upscaled image for free when the everything finishes.
Advantages Of AI Image Enlarger
Let’s discuss some exciting advantages that AI Image Enlarger possesses.
- The enlargement process is seemingly fast, and you’ll get your images upscaled in a few minutes.
- To aid simplicity and enhance user-friendliness, AI Enlarger does most of the process automatically. You need to upload your photo, and this tool will take care of the rest.
- You can upscale your images by up to 800%. However, such high scaling might take longer than expected.
- Any image uploaded to the cloud server is available for 24 hours only and gets deleted after that, ensuring top-notch privacy and security.
- You can use the service for free. Create a free account, and no need to subscribe anywhere before using the features.
How To Use AI Image Enlarger- Simple Steps
Follow the procedure below to enlarge the image online using AI Image Enlarger.
- Visit the official website https://imglarger.com/
- Drag and drop the image or click on the large button.
- Upload the image and make sure that:
- File format must be JPG or PNG only.
- The maximum file size must be 5MB or less.
- The resolution must not be larger than 1200px * 1200px .
- Suppose you want to get an email notification once the job completes; checkmark the box. This feature is available only for upscaling images 8x.
- Upon successful upload, you’ll see your image preview. Select the upscale such as 2x, 4x, or 8x and click “Start.”
- Please wait while the tool processes your image. If everything goes well, you’ll see a download button.
- Click on the button to save the upscaled image on your computer.
- To enlarge another image, you’ll see the upload button at the top of the page. Then follow steps 2-7.
This section covers the process of enlarging images using alternate tools.
Steps To Use Irfanview
- Download Irfanview 32-bit version from https://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm or download 64-bit version from https://www.irfanview.com/64bit.htm
- Install and launch the application.
- Select “Open” from the “File” menu.
- Navigate through your PC and select the image that you wish to enlarge.
- Upon successful upload, the image preview will be visible on the screen.
- Find the toolbar just below the menu bar and click on the “Image” option. Select “Resize/Resample”.
- A pop-up window will open up.
- Find the option “Set new size” and checkmark it. Select a unit option such as px, inches, etc.
- To avoid disturbing aspect ratio, checkmark the “Preserve Aspect Ratio” option.
- Find the “Size method” box and checkmark “Resample (better quality).” Select the “Lanczos filter (slowest)” option from the list by clicking the down arrow button.
- Once you’ve modified the settings, click on the “OK” button.
- Wait until everything finishes. To save the new image on your computer, go to the “File” menu and select the “Save As” option and Voila!
Steps To Use Bigjpg
Working on Bigjpg is relatively more straightforward than Irfanview. Here are the steps to using it:
- Visit the official website https://bigjpg.com/.
- Upload your image on the webpage by clicking the green “SELECT IMAGES” button.
- If the image uploads successfully, you’ll see a preview along with some metadata. To change the uploaded image, click on the “delete” button and upload another image.
- Click on the “start” button.
- A configuration window will pop up. Set the configuration as follows:
- Image type: Photo
- Upscaling: 4x (upscaling more than that will cost money)
- Noise reduction: Highest (this ensures best picture quality)
- Click on the “OK” button. The processing will appear, and you’ll see the estimated time remaining.
- Once the process finishes, you’ll see the “download” button. Click on it and save the images on your PC.
- To upscale another image, follow this guide from the beginning.
By the end of this article, we covered the steps to enlarge image online using different tools. Irfanview is relatively complex and tricky to use, while AI Image Enlarger and Bigjog are extremely easy. Both of them have a paid subscription service that offers extended features and enhanced output. Users can try out the service for free by opting for the free plan.
Bigjpg users don’t necessarily sign up to get started, while AI Image Enlarger asks to register to avoid spam on the servers. Both the service have certain restrictions on the image uploaded on the server, extended in the paid subscription. Make sure to spend money once you’ve tried out and are satisfied with the service.