Yield Farming and Staking
Eggplant will fully launch its yield farm and staking platform between 6/12 and 6/19. Targeted APRs are expected to be as high as 3000% at launch. A new reward token will also be launched to allow for multiplier effects and special features throughout the platform; the more reward tokens you collect and hold, the greater your APR will be in comparison to other farmers and stakers.
A snapshot will be taken of all currently providing liquidity at Dex.eggplantcrypto.com, those wallets will exclusively receive an initial airdrop of the rewards token. This will give them a unique bonus and jump ahead of anyone buying the token directly at launch. Initial farms will include EGGPLANT/BNB, EGGPLANT/BUSD, EGGPLANT/(rewards token). The team will launch community voting later and allow members holding a certain level of the rewards token to vote on additional farms being added.
What is Eggplant?
Throughout the pandemic, global economies surged money printing to levels never before seen. Moreover, centralized exchanges and media sources collaborated to manipulate markets and filter you out of trading.
Seeing the inherent issues in conventional financial institutions, centralized markets, and governments, Eggplant plans to stay true to the mission of crypto. It aims to be the next step for cryptocurrencies.
Inspired by PancakeSwap, Eggplant is an upcoming deflationary and Decentralized exchange established on the Binance Smart Chain. Following the emergence of cryptocurrencies over the last year, the Eggplant exchange aspires to introduce swaps, high APR staking liquidity pools, Holding rewards, and a membership tier system.
BUT how is eggplant different from other tokens?
With almost 10,000 unique cryptocurrencies listed on the market, there’s an abundance of projects. Given the increasing saturation of the market, smart chains have been spammed with millions of redundant tokens.
Many of these tokens aren’t secure, fail to provide utility, and have no promise. However, many people quickly invest in these tokens to surge the price and capitalize on the opportunity.
In reality, these redundant tokens have no concrete plan to thrive in the crypto space; their success is based on short-term hype. Successful projects such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Cardano, and Polkadot have surged and held their price because these projects provide solid value to the crypto ecosystem.
Similarly, developers at Eggplant have gone the unconventional route by not holding any ICOs or whitelists, which would attract unnecessary pumps and dumps. The team behind the Eggplant exchange opted for a fair launch. Aiming to take small steps without advocating major shilling and pump fests.
The token’s utility will be its strength. Establishment and centralized exchanges such as Robinhood showed their true colors over the past year. Odd and damaging changes made in times of volatility destroy the free market ecosystem. Eggplant was built to be better, to provide a viable, trustworthy, and sustainable solution to issues such as the one described.
Eggplant ($EGGPLANT) is the native token used to power the decentralized exchange (DEX). Eggplant features a unique deflationary design that exponentially decreases the total supply with every transaction made. The tokenomics of the project are relatively simple.
Being a decentralized project, Eggplant is powered by its robust community of volunteers. The Eggplant project has no founder or development wallets; however, 7.5% of the tokens are reserved for financing the marketing and developmental aspects of the project.
Eggplant started with a 100 Trillion total token supply; however, 50% of the tokens have been burned indefinitely, leaving about 50 Trillion tokens for the open market. As mentioned, 7.5% of the total supply is reserved for marketing and developments. 42.5% of the total supply was then listed in PancakeSwap’s liquidity pool.
Additionally, to help mitigate instances of market manipulation, a 1% max transaction amount has been set to avoid large transactions, and potential rug pulls.
For more detailed Tokenomics, you can refer to the information below:
- Token ticker: $EGGPLANT
- Contract address: 0x1583fFE1720027500ba6b284B1b1e9755d43e479
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000,000
- Token Burn: 50,000,000,000,000 (increasing from tx fees)
- Marketing/Development: 7,500,000,000,000
- PancakeSwap Liquidity Pool: 42,500,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 50,000,000,000,000 (decreasing from tx fees)
- There is a 4.5% transaction fee which is distributed as follows:
- – 2% is redistributed to all holders
- – 2% is added to PancakeSwap’s Liquidity Pool
- – 0.5% is sent to the burn address, meaning these are out of circulation forever, thus increasing the initial 50% burned amount.
Eggplant has already rolled out its native token in the second quarter of this year. The project has successfully been listed on Coingecko, PancakeSwap, and verified on BSCscan. The Eggplant decentralized exchange, Liquidity pools, and staking feature will be launched within 1 to 2 weeks time. The team is way ahead of schedule and extremely motivated.
For more details, take a look at the Road Map below.
– Eggplant token creation (done)
– List on PancakeSwap (live on pancake swap)
– Get listed on Coingecko (already listed)
– Get verified on BscScan (done)
– Start social media marketing campaign (done)
– Team expansion (done)
– Launch Eggplant DEX (done)
– Launch Liquidity pools (done)
– Launch staking feature to reward holders (6/12-6/19)
– Launch rewards token
– Launch unique membership tier multiplier based on new reward token
– Exchange listing
– List on CoinMarketCap
– Continued viral marketing campaigns
– Potential partnership announcements
– Polygon network bridge and cross chain integration
– Launch of Synthetic asset trading with Band Protocol Oracle
– Community building
– Additional features based on community feedback
– Lifestyle brand creation