the More You Invite, the More Rewards You Get
Berkley, Michigan Oct 15, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – 922 S5 Proxy acts as a residential SOCKS5 client with over 200 million residential IP addresses and is regularly updated to provide the cleanest IP pool. Proxies are available from over 190 countries and territories to meet your global business needs.
In order to thank every user for their subscription, 922 Socks5 is now launching an invitation-to-friends activity, allowing you and your friends to enjoy the benefits provided by 922 Socks5!
Step 1 Add 922S5
Register your 922S5 account and enter your personal center to participate in the invitation activities. On the homepage of our official website, you can see the friend invitation event.
Step 2 Invite friends
Copy your exclusive invite link to share on all social media platforms.
Step 3 Earn reward rewards
When your friends sign up and top up with your shares, you get a commission. And you get a cumulative commission for every order your friends’ place after you invite them.
Invitation Rewards Program:
1. Unlimited rebate rewards: Every time your friends top up, you will get rebates.
2. an Unlimited number of invitees: The more friends you invite, the more rebates you get.
3. Deposit to account balance: The rebate bonus is paid to the account balance and can be traded or exchanged.
4. Real-time commission settlement: real-time settlement of commission rewards, instant sharing, and instant rewards.
1. Click on the personal center on the official website, you can see your invitation link and invitation code, copy the invitation link or invitation code to share with friends directly.
2. You can use the commission to recharge your IP, or exchange it for Cdkey. Our preferential price is 0.2/IP.
3. When inviting, we have prepared the picture and code of the banner for you. You can choose to share it on social platforms to invite friends.
Click the official website for more information:https://www.922proxy.com/
922 S5 Proxy
Source :922 S5 Proxy
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.