If you have ever lost your iPhone data, you know how important it is to find a good recovery tool. Your iPhone contains a lot of important information, so there are many ways that you can lose it.
With the growing popularity of the iPhone, it has become an important instrument for our daily life. But there are still many problems that may cause the loss of important data on your iPhone. You connect your iPhone to your laptop but fail because you don’t know how to use data recovery software.
iPhone Data Recovery is a tool that helps you to recover lost data from your iPhone. It can recover deleted photos, messages, contacts, videos, notes, and other files from your iPhone.
This article will cover the best iPhone data recovery tools in 2022. We will discuss what they are, the best, how they work, and what features they offer.
What is iPhone Data Recovery?
iPhone data recovery is a process that allows you to restore your iPhone to the state it was in before you deleted or lost data.
The most common reason to perform iPhone data recovery is when you accidentally delete important data and then need to get it back.
If you’ve ever deleted an important photo or text message by mistake, you know how frustrating it can be. If you don’t have a backup of those files, there may be no way to get them back—unless you use a computerized tool called an “iPhone data recovery tool.”
Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools in 2022
With the popularity of Apple’s iPhone, it’s no surprise that there are plenty of iPhone data recovery tools out there.
Many options are available if you’re hoping to recover lost data from your iPhone. But not all of them are equal; you need one that can do the job quickly and efficiently.
Here’s our list of the best iPhone data recovery tools in 2022:
Stellar is one of the best iPhone data recovery tools in 2022. It can recover deleted photos, contacts, messages, notes, and other media files from iPhone X/8/7/6S/SE/5S. It also supports recovering lost data from the iTunes backup file or iCloud backup file.
- Recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, and more from your iPhone.
- Recover deleted files from iTunes backup.
- Recover lost data from iCloud Backup.
- Retrieve data from iTunes backup for any iPhone model.
- Stellar is fast and easy to use; it’s even simple enough for non-techies to use effectively.
- Stellar doesn’t support Windows or Linux operating systems.
2. iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back is one of the best iPhone data recovery tools in 2022. It can recover deleted or lost photos, messages, contacts, notes, etc., from iPhone, iPad iPod without Backup.
- Ensures the safety of your data.
- You can back up your iPhone to iCloud with this free software.
- It is possible to recover accidentally deleted data.
- You can preview the iOS system recovery software before restoring it.
- It supports all models of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and other iOS devices.
- The software can recover your device’s lost photos, videos, messages, contacts, etc.
- It is compatible with most versions of the Windows operating system (XP/Vista/7/8/10).
- There is no free trial version available on the website, and you have to purchase it right away if you want to try it out before buying it permanently.
3. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is one of the popular iPhone data recovery tools. It’s a powerful piece of software that can recover lost data from your device, no matter its cause.
- Support all iOS versions from iOS 7 to iOS 11.
- Recover lost photos, messages, contacts, notes, WhatsApp chats, and more from your iPhone.
- Recovers deleted files, including videos and photos.
- Supports file formats like PNG/JPEG/GIF/BMP/TIFF/PSD/RAW/PNG etc.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices running iOS 10 or later versions.
- The program is available in multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- You can recover data from iTunes backup files created by other software like iCloud and Dropbox.
- It does not allow you to preview the data before recovery, which could be very helpful in the case of larger files like videos or pictures.
4. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue is one of the best iPhone data recovery tools. It’s an all-in-one solution that can recover lost data from iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
- It is easy to recover the password.
- You can preview and select messages, photos, and more.
- Get lost data back in a few clicks.
- It supports multiple versions of iOS devices and operating systems.
- It works on all iOS devices, including iPhone 6/7/8/X.
- It’s compatible with both Mac & Windows computers.
- Doesn’t support iPhone 3G or earlier versions.
- Doesn’t support 32GB or below memory storage size devices.
5. Bitwar Data Recovery
Bitwar Data Recovery is a tool that allows you to recover lost data from your iPhone. It’s a straightforward program, so it’s easy to use even if you’re not tech-savvy.
- The interface is easy to use.
- Scanning can be performed quickly.
- A variety of devices supported
- Free version available.
- Easy to use.
- Lacks advanced features.
6. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
Leawo iOS Data Recovery is a tool that can recover deleted or lost files from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. It can recover up to 22+ file types, including photos, messages, contacts, and music. You can also recover your data from iTunes backup files and iCloud backups.
- Recover lost or broken files from iTunes.
- Recover iPad data, including contacts, videos, SMS, and more.
- Data recovery from deleted, formatted, and damaged files.
- File preview, search, and filter are among the best iPhone recovery apps.
- Recover up to 19 kinds of data, including photos, videos, messages, and more.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad devices.
- Easy to use, with one-click recovery and preview features.
- It is not available for Mac users.
- Limited to recovering data from a single device at once.
Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is an all-in-one iOS data recovery software, which can recover lost data from your iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, and other devices
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch data can be restored.
- Don’t overwrite your existing files.
- You can recover 20+ types of files, including doc, pdf, Xls, rar, jpg, and more.
- Easy to use.
- Recover multiple types of files.
- Recover deleted or lost data on your iPhone easily.
- Some features are available only when upgrading to the pro version.
- The free version only supports scanning up to 2GB of files and cannot recover more than 1GB of data at one time.
TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is an amazing tool to recover your lost iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Multiple data loss cases are supported.
- Recovery of over 20 file types is possible.
- Recover data quickly.
- Easy to use interface.
- Support for both Windows & Mac OS X computers.
- Recover deleted files from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
- Does not support Android smartphones or tablets.
ApowerRescue is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use iPhone data recovery software. It can recover all kinds of lost or deleted data from your iOS devices, such as photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, etc.
- Finding the file you need is easy.
- Recovers your files quickly and without hassle.
- The interface is intuitive.
- It is compatible with all versions of the iOS operating system.
- It supports most of the models of iPhone and iPad.
- Even beginners can easily use it.
- There is no trial version available for users to try before purchasing the full version of this software.
Why do you need an iPhone data recovery tool?
If you’re an iPhone user, you know how important it is to keep your data safe. Most of us rely on our phones to store all of our files—from documents to photos and videos—and losing access to that information could be catastrophic.
If your phone is damaged or stolen and you don’t have a backup, recovering the data may seem impossible, so you need an iPhone data recovery tool.
One of the most important things you’ll want to consider when shopping for iPhone data recovery software and apps is which devices they support. Read more about your iPhone problems at decorateio.
While there aren’t many options for recovering lost data from older versions of the iPhone, Apple’s newer hardware—such as the iPhone X, 8, and 7 series—is well supported by some sophisticated recovery tools, including OST Data Recovery.
Author Full Name – Arif Ishaq
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – Decorateio.com
Number – +923217765490