Inflation has everyone looking at ways they can save money. The electric bill is one recurring expense that takes a big chunk out of the budget each month. Lowering that can be a powerful way to help people save money. Some people do it through home window tinting, but additional ways will help homeowners save money each month, too.
“Right now, everyone needs ways to save money,” explains Vince Ceraulo, president of Southern Glass Protection. “Having the window film will help lower monthly energy bills, so it’s a great option.”
Here are five ways homeowners can reduce their electricity bills in South Florida:
- Home window film. Offering solar protection is an effective option for reducing the energy used in the home. It helps keep the home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, preventing heat from entering and escaping.
- Use ceiling fans. A ceiling fan can help cool a room a few degrees, yet it’s more affordable than adjusting the air conditioning that will cool the whole house. Use ceiling fans in various rooms when in them to make them more comfortable and keep expenses down.
- Unplug unused appliances. Keeping appliances plugged in will add to the monthly electric bill when not using them. Unplug the toaster, for example, if you only use it a couple of times per week. Plug it in as needed.
- Check the thermostat. Adjusting it a few degrees higher in the warmer months can go a long way toward reducing monthly energy bills.
- Add insulation. This can help keep heat and air conditioning from escaping.
“The more of these things you do, the more you should see a change in your monthly energy bill,” added Ceraulo. “We are also helping people save money by offering a coupon for services for all new customers. Give us a call for a free estimate.”
Southern Glass Protection is currently offering new customers a 10% off coupon, helping to make tinting options more affordable. The return on investment is a solid choice because it saves on their energy bill. The company has provided high-quality service for over 20 years in Tamarac and surrounding areas. They use Vista window film, which comes with a 100% transferable warranty, is made in the USA, and has numerous design options to consider. To schedule a free estimate appointment and claim a discount coupon, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com/window-tinting-tamarac/
About Southern Glass Protection
With over 20 years of experience, Southern Glass Protection is the leading window film company in the Boca Raton, Fla., area. The company offers professional residential and commercial window tinting services, helping customers reduce energy bills and add style, privacy, and UV protection. The company uses high-quality, made in USA-LLumar window film. For more information about the company, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com.
Southern Glass Protection
5222 NW 110th Ave